Saturday, July 24, 2010

Work...blah

I feel like all I do is work. I am frustrated that I haven't been able to see many of my friends lately, especially because there are a couple that have reconnected with me. Like my ex best friend who broke my heart the last time she decided she didn't want to be friends. I don't understand how people become my friend, get mad at me for some reason (deserved or not), and then a month or so down the road decide they cannot live without me anymore. If it was just one person, I would think it was that person. But, it's not. It's weird. Especially when they stop talking to me for something I have been doing since they met me. Like smoking. Somehow, smoking became an issue with one of my friends. I have smoked cigarettes for longer than she is alive. I may not be a mature 36 year old, but I can still make my own decisions. Ug. We shall see.

I mostly spend time with work friends. I have a handful of people at work that it makes me happy to sit near, but honestly, most people seem to like me. Which is good. Someone who quit recently volunteered to have me live with them. It's a house, and I would have my own space, which may be better than staying on someone's couch. I have to make a decision, and by tomorrow. Things are going to happen quickly, which may be exactly what I need to change things.

I am also really disappointed that my publisher is nowhere to be found. I think I am going to have to go online with the magazine. Ug. I have everything I need. Well, except for money.

In other news, I refuse to get crushes on anyone ever again. It only leads to bad stuff.

And, that's some of what is on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment