Monday, July 26, 2010

A little bit of peace

I got maybe 10 trash bags out. 3 or 4 by myself and then some friends came over and helped a lot. Then we grabbed the cat, the laptop and some clothes and jetted to the new temporary place. I am so lucky. I forget that sometimes.

My cat is a little bit freaked out, and hiding. She did go potty but hasn't eaten anything. I know she will, and she will get more attention here. Plus, it's just healthier. I just hope she gets used to the covered litter box. She tried, but missed. At least she knows where it is.

There was also a little bit of a wi fi problem. The connections here are pretty weak, but we got it to work. Phew. I am exhausted and I think we are going to watch a movie soon. I am drained, and I get to do it all again tomorrow. Ug.

No comments:

Post a Comment